- There are currently no items in your cart
Total to pay£0.00
GeoFace 100 - Face Biometric Clocking In Machine. Accurate and Reliable, with FREE Roll Call Reporting and FREE Live attendance Dashboards, FREE Sage Payroll Import Software. 12 months Free Support.
Standard Hours and Overtime
Deduct for Cigarette Breaks
Unlimited Shift Patterns
Unlimited Lunch/ Tea Breaks
Auto-Deduct for Lateness
Overtime abuse clawback feature
Exports data to all Payroll Programs
Automatic or Clocked Breaks/both
FREE Sage Payroll Import Program
Reports in hours/ minutes or decimals
4 Different time card reports
||Unlimited||Number of departments||Unlimited|
|Cigarette break clockings||Unlimited||Number of pay periods||Unlimited|
|Number of roster patterns||Unlimited||Tea/lunch breaks||Unlimited|
|Number of shift patterns||Unlimited||Pay period length||Unlimited|
|Number of Live attendance dashboards||Unlimited||Number of companies||Unlimited|
|Number of concurrent Roll call reports||Unlimited||Shift Rotation||Yes|
For Wifi terminal Version, click Here
What's in the box?
Time and Attendance software, Quick start guide, Roll Call Report, Live attendance dashboards, Payroll Export on CD, Sage payroll import. Clocking in Machine
Working Hours and Pay
- Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week.
Calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete transactions - to restrict too much overtime - easily add transactions for drivers and remote workers.
- Overtime rules and clawback facility. Claw back overtime from any rate if x hours not worked per day or week at normal rate. For example - if you pay Saturday overtime BUT only after 40 hours have been worked Monday to Friday you can claw back Saturday overtime and pay at normal rate until 40 hours at normal rate is reached then the remainder is then Saturday overtime.
- Overtime can be accrued by number of hours worked, by time of day (time band), by shift, day of week and pay period. You can name overtime rates to suit you.
Multi user software option - with user access permisssions
Fire Roll Call Reporting.
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency! Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
The Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
There is no limit to the number of clockings or breaks per shift and you can allocate an employee to a different shift every day. The shift rostering calendar allows you to allocate employees with a click.- by day of the week/department etc
Lateness Retrieval Facility
Geotime software has intelligent rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Summary time cards, detailed time cards, fire roll call reports and more! See the reporting tab for full details.
Time Card Detail Reporting.
- Prints full time card activity report - many options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Time Card Summary
- Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll prgorams.
Fire Roll Call Reporting.
Run automatic, on demand and up-to-date fire roll call reports in cases of emergency!
Our fire report gives you greater confidence by allowing an instant roll call if required- great for Health and Safety.
- The Fire roll call report automatically documents every transactions as they happen for an accurate, on the spot roll call.
- Run on mulitple PC's each with it own selection of employees.
- This report can be set to run automatically or on demand.
Who's not 'IN'
- Who’s not 'turned in' reports - don't go looking for them - find out instantly - just run report or look at the on-screen attendance display- it tells you.
Missed Clockings report.
- Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
You can export your time cards and other information to 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
GeoFace can export to almost all known payroll systems. You select the format you require.
GeoFace systems also come complete with Paystandard - A Sage Payroll import program. With a Paystandard payroll link these figures can be imported into Sage Payroll automatically.
Paystandard allows you to import all hours worked for all employees into the 'Enter Payments' section in Sage Payroll. This is done with the click of a button and takes just seconds to process.
Paystandard can save your payroll department hours of lost time in manual data entry.
- Automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll input.
- Export for Sage payroll/other - automating your payroll even more
- Information can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print, view on screen or save reports to disc for later review
How the terminal works: Each employee presents their face to the terminal and once recognised this creates an in/out transaction. The terminal displays the result of the attempt along with an audible message.
The software also allows authorised personnel to add, modify or delete those transactions.
The GeoFace is made of robust ABS construction 3 inch TFT touchscreen and should be wall mount or on a portable frame.
Dual infra-red camera for added security enables user identification in poorly lit environment.
1 to N or 1 to 1 comparison option
Identification < 1 second
Data Protection: Does not store images of users or other human indicators.
Transaction capacity: 100000 transactions (Downloading transactions restores capacity)
Max capacity 10,000 RFID (proximity cards) registered
Dimensions (H x W x D): 145mm x 190mm x 60mm
Environment: 0° - 45° C
Operating humidity 20% - 80%
Power supply (Included): 240v 3 pin UK adaptor, DC 12v - 1.5 amp
RFID 125kHz reader
Built in USB port for manual download of data.
Geoface 100 Software only operates on Windows platform and is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked.
PC *minimum* requirements:
Standard Windows Intel-compatible processor (Intel, AMD etc), 1gb RAM, 200MB hard disk space free, an available and suitable CAT5 network port (for hardware equipped with a network port), communications "COM" port or USB port when using USB to COM adapter or connections.
Operating systems supported must be properly licensed, legal and current copies of Windows 7, 8, Windows 10; desktop versions.
This product is not sold to work on beta or preview versions of Windows, Windows Vista, Windows RT, Windows for devices or emulation packages such as the WINE project, thin client or virtual environments.
All operating systems must be 32bit or 64 bit with no sub-systems restrictions.
No matter what your Data Protection needs are, all our Time and Attendance products can help you achieve full compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR.
In previous versions it was possible to delete personal data within this product comply with the above.
After ongoing client consultations, we have made significant upgrades to our software to ensure we can support your data protection policies - whatever they may be.
We know how important it is that you are able to apply your own retention policies to your data, so when you upgrade to our 2020B software, you will have full control over your data*.
From 2020B version and onwards, this product will support you in managing your legal retention requirements against your deletion policy/requests, allowing you to delete any and all data in line with your own internal policies - ensuring that you remain fully compliant with your own policies and hopefully any new Data Protection laws.
These changes are not available in previous versions and previous versions cannot be modified to invoke this option.
If you would like to upgrade for these benefits, please speak to a member of our sales team.
* You will have to upgrade your older software to benefit from these changes.
24 Jan 2019 v1.01